Sunday, January 4, 2015

It has been a while.

And I told you guys this was going to happen. I haven't really felt the urge to write about anything lately, so I just didn't. But I have been feeling that nudge to do so recently. Aaaannnnddd. That's why I am here. Writing. Again.

It's the New Year. New goals. New things to do. New things are happening.

I reconnected with my mom, and then she found out she is moving to Kentucky... in 15 days actually. :T

Joe wants to move to Texas, but I am looking at other cheap states. I am hoping for possibly next year, if not the year after. I want to move before Marshall starts school. That's for sure. And considering he turns 2 this year, that's only 3 more years. (WHAT?!)

I am doing a 2015 Reading Challenge this year. Super excited for it. Started with Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter. So far so good. Just waiting for the last two books to come into the library.


I really think that's it. I need to get better at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment