Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Life Updates...I guess

This is going to be a pretty scrambled post......like most of mine are. Oh well. Let's get started, shall we?

So I started going to DeVry because I needed to go back to school, and that seemed like a good one. and so far it is. Well two weeks into the new school year, my keyboard breaks. How fun. Right? No. Not fun. Not right. Well luckily I had just gotten my refund, so I am able to go get a new keyboard. YAY! That's the first thing to tell you guys. 

Second thing: Back to the school money. Getting a new tattoo. A jellyfish on my thigh. Don't worry. I will show you guys. I am getting it tomorrow. Super excited/nervous/suuuuper excited. Joe is also getting a new tattoo. Blastoise. Lame men. I do love our tattoo artist, because he gives us a discount. Joe is best friends with his step son though. So yeah. There is that. Lol. 

Third thing: My mom is moving across country to Kentucky. Right now. Literally. She is driving through Utah as I type this. It's strange not living in the same area as my mom anymore. 

Another thing: I have no idea what else I am typing. I just know that this is not long enough of a blog post to even be worth it. 

Oh. We rearranged our living room. For like the 5th time since we moved in here. In October. -_- Whatever. It does feel like there is more floor space though. So that is a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment