Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It has been a while.

And again, for probably the fourth time since I started this blog, I am apologizing about being gone for a long period of time. Sometimes I try to sit down and write a post... but the words get lost. And.. I just don't know what to type anymore. Instead of SOMEtimes, I should say MOST times. It's pretty sad. :T Did you know that once upon a time I wanted to be a writer? Professionally and everything. I don't know why I thought that would be a good idea! I can hardly keep up a blog, much less write a book. Or come up with ideas.

So I guess..I dunno. That I should update you about what's going on in my life? I kind of half gave up on that book challenge I was doing. I am straying away from the categories, and just reading books I want to. Like I just finished Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld...and while I liked the book, I do think some aspects could have been better. But I would read it again and I feel like it need a sequel.

Other books I have read this year include:
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
The 100 by Kass Morgan


Books I plan on reading soon:
All the Bright Places
Shadow & Bone
Landline
Delirium
Day 21




No comments:

Post a Comment